This is such a sweet set with 4 Cricut cuts from the Art Philosophy cartridge.
What I did QUICKLY to make this card at a crop in August:
- cut 4 1/12" squares from The Huntington pack
- put "Peace and Love" on a single block sort of staggered and stamped the Champagne cardstock in Bamboo ink.
- The heart is stamped in black in and cut with the Cricut, according to the insert on the Stamp of the Month
- tied some twine, stuck down some brass durables
- the only thing that took much time was the glitz glitter gel to dry
Please hop over to Wendy Coffman's blog to see what she has created for you to enjoy! Thank you for stopping by.