You should have arrived from Shirley Ross's blog. Shirley is an integral part of the Heart2Heart Challenges now. We're so glad she makes time for our little hop. (Shirley-you're the greatest!)
- Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge (available here)
- Cricut Craft Room (free online design hub)
- Clementine Paper
- Burlap ribbon (available here)
- chocolate grosgrain ribbon
- white and sorbet cardstock
- TONS of glue dots
- Kraft Cardstock
- chocolate ink pen
I cut my 3 Art Philosophy houses out, spaced evenly on my white daisy cardstock thanks to Cricut Craft Room.
Then, I put mini glue dots all over the back of my paper to adhere first the burlap ribbon "roof" then the chocolate "boards" of my house.
Now, hop on over to "Kindred Hearts" blog to see some more ribbon ideas.
Thanks for stopping by!