My September SOTM card, colored using the new Alcohol Markers:
How do I love Thee, new CTMH Alcohol Markers?
Let me count the ways:
- matches the CTMH color palette
- 2 pens per pack- perfect for shading!
- Price $5.95 for 2 pens.
- simple to use (you don't need extensive training to use these pens)
- they make me feel like a professional illustrator when I'm done "coloring"
- works well with Staz-on, pigment, and archival colors for outlines.
- shake each time before using
- allow outline to dry well before coloring
- Color Light shade first then add shadowing quickly while still "open".
- cap tightly when not in use
- store horizontally
**buy a reinker and Staz-on cleaner when you buy your pad.**
I noticed that the yellows tend to interact with Staz-on a bit so steer clear of the outline as much as possible or switch to well-dried Pigment for outline when using a yellow heavy project.
Now , please take yourself on over to Judy Faye's place for some neato artwork!